What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training, and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Service Operations Center of Excellence in Fort Myers is responsible for ensuring global Client retention as well as New Business Growth. The Client Insights team works directly with Gartner’s service delivery group with the central goal of improving end user retention, driving productivity and value addition for service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you’ll do:
- Drive client retention, value and engagement by collaborating with and empowering Global service delivery groups across client growth and retention life cycle
- Strategizing, executing and delivering against service group’s performance expectations
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity of service associates
- Co-owning business territories/ account portfolio of around 25 accounts & driving improvements on retention / conversion indicators
- Continuously partnering with the Team managers and Executive Partners (EPs) to improve clients’ engagement and retention
- Partner with Service Delivery Team (EPs) to identify clients’ C level priorities by analyzing multiple data sources and synthesizing them to identify the most impactful client priorities
- Develop client-facing collaterals to support sales & services to save time and to help them have effective client conversations and renewal discussions. Provide support on various strategic deliverables such as value plans, Outside-in analysis to EPs and providing value against the clients’ MCPs throughout their lifecycle
- Drive operational excellence- Identify process improvement opportunities and apply LEAN principles to boost efficiency and productivity of processes & people
- Problem solve by collaborating with services and Ops partners to identify key levers of retention/ conversions and work on related solutions
- Own stakeholder management with team members and with cross-functional units. Ensure right communication and positioning of the vision and priorities to team members
- Provide active support as and when needed during development and execution of strategic initiatives within GS&O, GS&D and across Sales, R&A and Product; lead some of these projects independently
- Continue to re-engineer and optimize the instrumentation (dashboards, reports, tools) designed to measure and alert SDTs/Leadership on lagging/leading KPIs
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping client-focus in mind in order to improve existing process, tools, new business growth and retention
- Team with your manager to drive insights, ideate, and deliver high impact
- Act as a service enabler to the services and partners and other groups to drive operational initiatives
- Demonstrate business ethics of highest order and percolate the culture of collaboration, team ethics in the best possible manner.
What you’ll need:
- Being a US citizen
- Residing in the US
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years as a Business Analyst or comparable role; driving and leading initiatives related to retention and engagement is a plus
- Possess excellent qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Practical, intuitive problem solving and the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights
- Good business acumen/orientation to understand client’s priorities from a CXO lens
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate & collaborate with senior leaders, manage multiple stakeholders and build relationships with them
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise –Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to create scalable solutions and drive implementation across the organization
- Drive continuous improvement (process, automation etc.), new ideas and innovations consistently
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
-Executive Presence / Communication Skills / Relationship Management
-Prioritization / Time Management
-Storytelling / Ability to take different pieces of information and condense into an effective message
-Ideation / Problem Solving / Continuous Improvement Mindset
-Not very Analytical but can be a bonus to help drive initiatives
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 62,400 USD - 86,940 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:86049
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.