About this role:
The senior. Financial Analyst role is designated to support the growth of our expanding business units providing strategic financial direction.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be a business partner in this exciting, world class organization and support Gartner's continued growth and success. This position will perform a key role in providing financial business analysis, decision support and thought leadership. This includes developing financial forecasts and analyses, generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and driving the scaling and automation of financial processes. We are looking for ambitious individuals with outstanding, proven analytical capabilities and intellectual curiosity who enjoy partnering with business leaders to grasp large complex financial data and develop clear business solutions. You are a well-rounded problem solver with the ability to drive results in a high-energy growth environment.
- Lead and/or support the periodic reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes for short term and long-term business planning
- Ability to extrapolate linkages between large amount of financial and operational data, generate insights and distill complex concepts into actionable information
- Assume responsibility for the daily and monthly reporting jobs
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis of key variances in monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Engage in ad-hoc analyses and other special projects to understand business performance
- Identify ways to streamline internal financial processes and reduce the time burden for internal employees
- Deliver all assignments within the highest quality standards that are on time often within tight deadlines
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance required. Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- Four to Six years of corporate experience in financial planning and analysis, forecasting & reporting
- Superior financial modeling and data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise/Planning, Essbase, Workdays
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Knowledge of ThinkCell is a plus
- Able to work independently and within a team structure to consistently deliver flawless work solutions within aggressive (and changing) time constraints
- Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills in a matrixed organization
- Highly organized and able to handle simultaneous projects, gathering and processing data from multiple sources
- Ability to extrapolate linkages between large amounts of financial and operational data, generate insights and distill complex concepts into actionable information
- Work effectively in a virtual environment who will come to the office as often as required
- Commutable distance to Ft Myers for hybrid work model.
Who you are:
- Process-driven, methodical, organized and pays strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter)
- Team player with good time management skills.
- Flexible with the ability to work across global time zone differences
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 76,000 USD - 106,260 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85927
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.