This Sales Business Analyst role will be responsible for providing timely reporting and insight on the regional sales data and activities. This role will directly support a global sales leadership team and will drive the development and implementation of our sales analytics and data strategy, while identifying trends and recommend solutions or processes to enable sales effectiveness. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and drive actionable insight against our sales business priorities.
- Act as a strategic partner to our senior sales leaders while becoming an expert on business performance, key metrics and top initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert across our online tools, reports and dashboards. Providing training and support to ensure sales understanding and best practice adherence.
- Provide proactive, timely and actionable analytics, with a focus on improving sales productivity highlighting trends and other key indicators across the business.
- Manage month and quarter end processes ensuing all business is transacted and accurate.
- Communicate sales processes, operational updates and best practices, play an active role in Ops reviews & team meetings presenting key findings.
- Enhance our capability to analyze and make sense of large data sets, presenting findings in a visually appealing manner that tells a data driven story to drive decision making.
- Design, develop and support various daily, weekly, monthly reporting. Driving best practice sharing across key business partners.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 3-4+ years of working experience, preferably in a data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting role
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Experience and aptitude to work with different data sources with strong analytical skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with little direction, self-starter mindset
- Comfortable to partner, influence and build a trust-based, value-added relationships with senior sales leaders
- Ability to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A proactive thinker who thrives on using data to tell a story with actionable insights
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 69,600 USD - 96,750 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85799
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.