About this Role:
The Recruiting Coordination team are candidate care experts. We’re a global team of resourceful, cross-functional professionals who partner closely with our TA partners to provide a world-class experience for candidates throughout the interview process.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for scheduling interviews, managing logistics, and all aspects of candidate care for internal and external candidates. The RC will partner directly with hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters to ensure all logistics related to scheduling are managed professionally. This position demands an outstanding ability to multitask as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who always understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism and can deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
What you’ll do:
- Support scheduling and scheduling logistics for multiple recruiters and business units across the globe.
- Aim to achieve or exceed the monthly scheduling goals and analyze scheduling trends that could impact the SLA delivery to our clients.
- Support recruiting drives globally by arranging multiple interviews in one day or a series of days conducted by the business.
- Project support, working on a programmatic task or an initiative to support the needs of the business.
- Take ownership and a proactive approach to be a subject matter expert in scheduling.
- Maintain strict discretion/confidentiality with details of all internal and external candidates throughout the interview process.
- Develop collaborative and trust-based value-added relationships with your global peers and recruiting partners.
- Remain change-agile and solution-oriented with all scheduling changes and reschedules, and quickly problem-solve challenges.
- Execute a best-in-class interview experience by driving a consistency and setting candidates up for success, whether in a virtual setting, or when visiting our offices.
- Utilize metrics to identify process improvements and performance. Identify key enhancements and new opportunities to streamline our scheduling process to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain proactive communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates throughout the scheduling process to ensure a first-class scheduling experience.
- Achieve best-in-class results while exemplifying the right behaviors and values at Gartner. Be viewed as a trusted partner to and a strong part of our candidate cultivation solution.
- Establish and maintain a strong personal brand and elevate the RC team brand. Maintain a positive and professional attitude, remain agile, and be solution-oriented when faced with challenges.
- Act as an RC champion, helping to onboard and train new RC team members throughout the year.
- Lead and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions across our global team.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 1 - 2 years business experience preferably in Human Resources or related areas.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, ATS experience is a plus.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Who you are:
- Strong team player with a proactive approach.
- Process-driven, methodical, organized, and pays strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver and innovative.
- Change agile, professional and customer service oriented.
- Adaptable: This individual needs to have the ability to adjust to change, take a positive approach and demonstrate this in the actions they take.
- Executive presence: The ability to project gravitas–confidence, poise under pressure, determination and remain professional with every situation they may be faced with on a daily basis.
- Collaborative: This individual needs to work together to build a strong partnership with his/her global peers and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll get:
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards.
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85316
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.