Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to empower organizations to accelerate growth by helping them embrace the right technology and services.
Gartner Digital Markets is the world’s largest platform for finding software and services. With more than 100 million annual visitors across four buyer destinations—Capterra, GetApp, Software Advice, and UpCity—and 70 localized sites, Gartner Digital Markets helps software and service providers build their brand, capture demand, and understand their market. As the only destination for software and services driven by independent, objective research and verified customer reviews, we help connect providers with in-market buyers to fuel growth across the full funnel.
For candidates interested in taking their next career step, Gartner Digital Markets offers the best of two worlds—the stability and resources of a large, established organization combined with the fast pace and excitement of working for a dynamic growth business. Our team is on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always transforming, providing an incredible opportunity for you to grow and learn throughout your career.
What we’re looking for:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be instrumental in the creation of a groundbreaking ad tech product, built from the ground up for both internal and external, vendor-impacting tracking and measurement.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with Data Science, Engineering, Product Marketing and UX/Design teams to build a scalable and efficient solution that helps Gartner Digital Markets achieve new heights.
What you’ll do:
- Full ownership and leadership of an entire B2B product, end-to-end, addressing the unique challenges of the Gartner Digital Marketing’s (GDM) advertising space.
- Will be responsible for driving the launch and strategy of GDM’s unique ad tracking experiences.
- Product portfolio will include building a set of pixels, server-to-server APIs, and integrations to various platforms to help internal measurement use cases and enable vendors to optimize their campaigns.
- Support onboarding of vendor setups, ensure healthy levels of compliance and tagging consistencies, and ensure troubleshooting and debugging capabilities exist.
- Ensure the platform's compliance with industry standards, emerging trends, and best practices in ad tech and digital marketing, including available technologies and privacy regulations.
- Define, manage and execute against product vision and roadmaps and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper setup.
- Define event ingestion and usage, including expertise around data flows and pipelines and site & ad measurement
- Gather and prioritize requirements, working closely with business partners and end users.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 7 years of experience in product management, having taken one or more internet products through the full product cycle, from requirements to launch including development of a product roadmap, solution ideation, requirements definition.
- 5+ years of related experience within the ad tech space including deep understanding of digital advertising principles and ecosystems (i.e. privacy, cookies, first party vs third party data, conversion pixels, client-side vs server-side tracking, APIs / integrations with marketing & site platforms, audiences, etc.)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment including working with senior-level internal stakeholders.
- Experience building data-driven, analytics-based products and ability to converse effectively with data scientists on technical subjects.
- Initiates action based on available information, even when a final outcome is not clearly defined.
- Capacity to successfully manage multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with B2B sites.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this, or other roles.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday and an additional day off for your birthday.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
And much more!
What are we:
- Action Oriented - You have what it takes to deliver measurable results, fast. We encourage and guide the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - You love learning and are excited by the potential teaching opportunities within your role. You bring respectful, radical candor to your work, with a mindset of desiring ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - You believe in the one team, shared mission philosophy. You are open to giving and receiving feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than could be accomplished alone.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85312
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.