Gartner’s social media team is seeking a results-driven Senior Specialist, Social Media to execute the social media strategy for our Gartner Technology Services (GTS) business. This position reports to our Senior Manager, Social Media. The ideal candidate is deeply familiar with all elements of social media marketing operations, has a no limits mindset, can collaborate with multiple stakeholders, and is interested in becoming part of a high performing, data driven, creative team. This role will be responsible for supporting the operational and production of all GTS social media content and activities on all major social networks, as well as our employee advocacy program.
What You Will Do:
- In partnership with the team, you will draft, curate, and execute on compelling social media content that boosts brand awareness and drives prospects into marketing programs across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and employee profiles
- Manage/draft/consult daily on 7-10 different content sources from multiple stakeholders in order to publish several social media posts per day to support our GTS business
- Track and analyze key performance metrics of social media marketing campaigns and support the development of reports to evaluate ROI and inform future campaign planning and execution
- Stay up to date with social media trends, changing algorithms, and emerging platforms to ensure that Gartner’s social media presence remains innovative and effective
- Maintain team best practices documents, training materials, and process documentation for business partners
- Proactively research competitors and perform some social listening and community management duties
- Test new designs/ideas/formats, and pivot based on performance, with a viewpoint on what designs work best on different channels
- Source, ideate, and suggest many ways to promote and stretch out content
What You Will Need:
- 2-3 years’ experience with social media, marketing, or communications
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred: Business, Marketing, Communication, Writing/Journalism)
- Superior attention to detail and scrupulous mindset; especially for social copywriting, editing and brand governance
- Digitally-savvy & brand curious
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a hybrid, mostly remote environment
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 62,400 USD - 86,940 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85305
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.