Hiring near our Barcelona, Spain Center of Excellence.
Hybrid, flexible environment.
Gartner offers a hybrid, flexible environment, with remote work that allows associates great flexibility to work from home, and opportunities to connect with colleagues for moments that matter on-site. Candidates that apply should be located within a reasonable proximity to one of Gartner’s Centers of Excellence office locations.
About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
About the role:
Manages a portfolio of projects toward the successful completion of deliverables for all phases of the development lifecycle for multiple Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
What you'll do:
- Organize and lead project teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyze and rationalize requirements to determine agreed, achievable project objectives that align to organizational goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Recommend scope boundaries to best meet business and technology objectives within given time and resource constraints.
- Drive estimates for all components of the projects. Review, rationalize and integrate multiple work streams of projects into a structured, cohesive project plan.
- Coordinate with other project teams and plans as required.
- Successfully create, follow, update, and maintain project schedules while tracking milestones and dependencies across teams within a project. Track and remove impediments for the project team.
- Identify issues with impact beyond project; resolve issues working with teams across projects.
- Facilitate the development of SOW based on project requirements and manage deliverables to implementation and delivery.
- Work with Product, Technology and Business Owners to define release plans, grooming and prioritizing backlog.
- Facilitate agile scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
- Successfully champion program management improvement initiatives in the department.
- Influence changes that sustainably increase scrum team velocity.
- Effectively communicate and maintain relationships with project team participants and project stakeholders across business and technical teams.
What you'll need:
Strong IT professional with 2-4 years of experience as Project Manager. The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BS/BA in computer science, information systems or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in a role that required IT project management skills using Agile Scrum Methodology, JIRA
- Proven record of managing project teams that include both IT staff members and business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with the ability to quickly build credibility and influence and make recommendations to staff at all levels.
Who you are:
- Graduate/Post graduate in BE/Btech, ME/MTech or MCA is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently or within a team proactively in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in tools and technologies
Don’t meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this, or other roles.
What you will get:
23 days annual holiday and an additional day off for your birthday.
Private Medical and Dental Care.
Life and Disability Insurance.
Public Transport Subsidy.
Ticket Restaurant Card.
Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Employee Assistance Program.
Gartner Gives Charity Match.
Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
A chance to make an impact – your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
A hybrid work environment—enjoy the flexibility of working from home and the energy of collaborating with peers in our dynamic offices.
New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Thursday Beer O’Clock.
And much more!
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85177
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.