VP, Team Manager – Executive Programs – Americas Large Enterprise - South Brazil
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We provide management and technology insight to executives and their teams in every major function across the enterprise, in every industry and market sector. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Lead a Team of 8-12 Executive Partners as they advise, mentor, and guide technology executives within the Americas Large Enterprise (ALE) commercial market to maximize the value of their investment in Gartner services. And work closely with your business partners include including Sales, Human Resources and Finance to align activities to ensure achievement of business goals and targets.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Executive Partners within the ALE market.
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and managing their assigned team.
- Lead recruiting, EP development, training, and tracking of appropriate team metrics.
- Responsible for team quota achievement, i.e., retention and growth goals for their assigned team
- Work with clients and industry partners to position Gartner as the leading provider of technology advice in the Americas commercial market.
- Exhibit the 5 Gartner Leadership pillars and build a high-performing team which collaborates across Gartner.
- Partner extensively with a range of internal partners to drive client value, high member retention, and revenue growth the region.
- Partner with Sales to ensure regular communication/ support/ education and collaboration with Sales teams to drive sales efforts that meet region targets.
- Manage capacity to support Sales teams in closing business with existing and prospective members across their region.
What you’ll need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a senior management role
- Experience as a former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles.
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) as well as the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
Who you are:
- Excellent relationship-building, coaching, collaboration, and team leadership skills.
- Ruthless about prioritization with strong time and project management skills resulting in a demonstrated reputation for delivering on-time.
- Powerful communicator with superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills proven to motivate and influence others to drive successful outcomes.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess challenging situations and provide actionable outcome-based business/technical advice to support achievement of business results.
- Execution-focused leader establishing clear goals, accountability, success measures, and appropriate reward mechanisms that driving continuous improvement and achieve desired results.
- Effective at partnering with Sales associates/leaders to close new business and assist others in difficult renewals.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. To learn more, visit gartner.com.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85158
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.