Business Development Manager – European Mid Sized Enterprise
Role Location: London
About the role:
As a Business Development Manager for EMSE, you will be joining Gartner’s fastest growing region operating at the forefront of Gartner’s sales function, responsible for acquiring new clients for Gartner.
You will be given ownership for a specific territory targeting prospective clients with annual revenue of up to $1B per annum.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with IT Leaders in ambitious organizations
- Target and connect exclusively with C-Level Executives
- Harness Gartner's position as the World Leader in Actionable, Objective Insight for C-Level Executives to develop meaningful and valuable business cases
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Lead the full sales conversation and negotiation
What we offer:
- Limitless development and learning opportunities – from your initial sales training period of 3 weeks, right through your first year and beyond, Gartner will continually support you in being successful in your role, as well as continuous and ongoing career development
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you!
- Outstanding compensation and rewards for achievement and over achievement— Plus additional benefits such as family private health, strong pension, dental etc.
- A chance to make an impact — You will be joining a fast-growing business with a market leading product and a huge opportunity for further accelerated growth
What you’ll need:
- Circa 2-5 years of sales experience with a strong track record of success, preferably in consultative, senior-level B2b sales or similar
- A high level of commercial intellect, executive presence and sales acumen
- A high level of drive for individual success, combined with a collaborative approach.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85123
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.