About this Role:
The Sales Enablement team identifies and defines what is needed to enable sales interactions with prospects and clients. We turn these insights into sales enablement for specific products and initiatives and develop or support development of tools, training, and programs that increase sales productivity and improve the client buying experience. This individual will work across our NA sales teams and build out innovations that can be adopted across the entire sales team.
What you’ll do:
● Support initiatives to launch new markets/products and new capabilities to our sales force, ensuring Sales is able to uncover client need and connect need to our solutions, where appropriate
● Own targeted sales enablement resources for large cross-practice initiatives that are critical to our growth processes
● Assess the efficacy of the resources provided to our sales teams to support key steps along the sales process, identifying where we can drive higher outcomes while reducing complexity
● Collaborate across Marketing, operations & Sales Learning and Development, and regional sales operations teams to bring solutions to our sales teams in a coordinated way
● Organize and track complex projects, keep self and others on track and identify emerging issues.
● Assess performance, identify markers of high performance, and translate information into actionable insights so that it can be easily understood and used to drive change.
What you’ll need:
● Previous experience in Sales Enablement, specifically working with Sales to understand what drives performance and build solutions that scale
● Previous experience creating and/or leading sales training initiatives.
● Strong relationship-building skills: Able to effectively partner with multiple teams and leaders to have influence in a matrixed environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver resources that can be used directly by sales in the field
● 5+ years business experience in sales enablement, sales/sales management or consulting.
● Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
Who you are:
● Curios: Interested in understanding complex problems to identify underlying drivers and surface interesting new approaches
● Adaptable: Willing to learn, try new approaches and adapt based on impact
● You excel in fast-paced environments, embrace operational rigor and are comfortable with ambiguity
● Thrive in diverse and inclusive teams and environments.
What we offer:
● A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
● Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
● Exposure to industry leading training and development.
● Performance based recognition and rewards.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work with the Sales enablement director to support and define the Global Enablement strategy.
- Manage and own the relationships with the VP& Director level managers within NA
- Deliver and support delivery of onboarding training
- Support the delivery of SL&D content across the global audience.
- Provide guidance and priorities to the sales leaders across NA
- Develop internal relationships and networks across Evanta
- Support the success of all sales data tools including, LinkedIn Navigator, Zoominfo & Salesloft
- Drive adoption of current CRM
- Embrace and deliver changes to the Sales strategy!
- Work with sales professionals across NA to share win stories and success cases
- Individually coach junior and new sales professionals
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 84,000 USD - 115,920 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85120
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.