The Sponsor Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of marketing strategies and sponsorship campaign initiatives to achieve or exceed commercial sponsor goals within a culture focused on results, accountability, relevance, innovation and speed to market. This person will directly contribute to the growth of Evanta by driving sponsor revenue for Evanta events and elevating awareness of Evanta communities within the vendor market. A successful sponsor campaign manager is a data driven individual, someone who can dream up the big picture, but also execute on detail, a relentless achiever and an enthusiastic team player.
- Implement annual marketing strategies to drive sponsor acquisition and retention across the Evanta Portfolio
- Execute end-to-end Sponsor Marketing Campaigns and activities to help meet sponsor revenue targets
- Create and execute multi-channel sponsor marketing strategies that drive awareness of Evanta products and effectively engage and convert prospects - CMOs, CSOs, CROs, etc.
- Generate qualified inbound sponsor leads for the sales team
- Facilitate lead generation/nurturing activities to enhance the prospect/sponsor experience
- Develop effective messaging frameworks for key roles within vendor companies that are targets for sponsorship - Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Sales Officers, VPs of Marketing, VPs of Sales, etc.
- Analyze activities that gauge ROI from MQL to SAL to conversion, as well as identifying ways to increase revenue growth across sponsor portfolios through key benchmarks
- Work closely with the Sponsor Product Marketing Manager and Content Marketing to build and leverage assets that drive effective prospect and sponsor engagement
- Work closely with the Marketing Database team and Sales Enablement to align on key sponsor segments that will drive effective outbound marketing campaigns
- Administrate the creation of relevant social content, working with the various internal teams including Digital Marketing
- Work collaboratively with Community, Marketing and Sales Leadership to achieve organizational goals
- Work closely with analytics to help build effective ways to measure and track effectiveness of Sponsor Marketing Campaigns
- Potential travel to Evanta events (5-10%)
- BS/BA Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4+ years B2B marketing experience
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools, preferably Salesforce and Eloqua
- Demonstrable experience executing successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Experience with various mediums/channels and best practices, online and offline
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain effective working relationships
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 84,000 USD - 115,920 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:85104
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.