The MVP, Industry Lead, Healthcare, will report directly to the Senior Vice President, North America Consulting and be responsible for the effective leadership of Healthcare Industry Partners who will deliver double digit growth in North America: payers, providers, life sciences. This will be achieved through the effective design and execution of a go to market strategy, leadership of the sales and delivery team, and headcount planning. In addition, we are looking for individuals who can embrace:
- Drive client acquisition, growth and retention within the Industry and personal portfolio, through a focus on delivering client impact and value;
- Build enduring, trust-based, peer-to-peer relationships with senior client executives (C-level and their direct reports);
- Ensure the Healthcare team is bringing the best of Gartner to our clients by partnering and collaborating with Sales, Research & Advisory, Global Service Delivery and other Gartner Businesses;
- Expand Gartner’s reach and relevance in this Industry —serving the leading Industry players, broadening our Industry penetration, and building our ‘brand’ in your Industry;
- Expand client engagements from strategy and assessment, into value realization / strategy execution
- Attain 10% utilization on priority client engagements
- Actively mentor and coach the Healthcare Partners to build their individual skills and support their professional growth;
- Mentor and coach Healthcare aligned associates;
- Support culture of continuous learning by giving and receiving actionable feedback;
- Build followership among associates on your project teams and in your Industry;
- Provide thought leadership to Healthcare Partners and associates;
- Contribute to the development and deployment of distinctive knowledge: share understanding of market and client demand with the Practices; help improve/refine our Solutions and Practice IP;
- Apply and help evolve our Solutions on engagements when possible;
- Use defined solution IP to ensure high-quality, globally-consistent delivery and to support demand generation and sales pursuits;
- Demonstrate economic responsibility and act as a steward of Gartner resources —reducing unbillable expenses, managing over-runs, and maintaining pricing standards;
- Deliver financial and operational performance for the Healthcare in North America;
- Plan, communicate and execute on Healthcare go to market strategy;
- Actively coach and support Partners on portfolio planning, account planning and opportunity management as a player /coach;
- Drive bookings and revenue growth through balanced Partner contribution, including personal billable hours/utilization;
- Build a strong Industry community with depth and breadth of Industry expertise and capability, including other Gartner business units e.g., Research & Advisory, Sales;
- Actively support Region and Practice Leaders;
- Actively support Gartner Consulting’s business goals and strategic priorities, including One Gartner collaboration, leveraging the India CoE, and driving operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Embrace Gartner Values and role model them to other colleagues;
- Demonstrate Gartner Values in your day to day behaviors, actions and decisions.
- Strong understanding of Healthcare industry i.e., payer, provider, health sciences and the current trends affecting these industries in North America
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry technology stack e.g., electronic health/medical records, enterprise resource planning, supply chain etc.
- Demonstrable understanding of the agenda, across the C-Suite, of global organizations in these sectors
- An ability to shape and lead the delivery of complex engagements across the life cycle: assessments, strategy and value realization/strategy execution
- Experience working in multi-channel go to market firms. Proven track record of delivering growth for a Consulting/Professional Services practice both individually and through effective leadership of others
- Experience selling and leading strategy engagements, ideally with a top tier consulting firm
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 252,000 USD - 331,200 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84842
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.