This is a new role we are adding to support the current needs of the Strategic Partnership team. As our conferences have grown in number and size, so too have our internal partners’ interest and focus in engaging with our attendees within our conference space. This net-new associate to the team will help provide the dedicated attention to these business units to help meet their objectives at Gartner Conferences.
What you’ll do:
Partner with Conference Business Technology Solutions team to build a meeting center platform that connects with Gartner’s CRM system, BI Dashboards, and Conference Navigator suite
- Create an integrated scheduling tool that allows meetings to be booked efficiently with clear internal processes and external communication capabilities
- Partner with the Conference Strategic Partnerships team and other Conference Centers of Excellence to build a scalable meeting center strategy that will meet our business unit partners’ needs as we continue to grow
Partner with Gartner Conference Centers of Excellence to implement meeting center strategy
- Partner with Conference Strategic Partnerships team to communicate strategy across centers of excellence and business unit partners
- Partner with Conference Logistics team to ensure adequate space for our Sales and Service teams to engage our attendees in Commercial meetings
- Partner with Conference Content team to ensure meetings are accurately and efficiently added to Conference Navigator prior to arrival onsite
- Partner with the Conference Attendee Communications team to ensure attendees are aware of the meeting center, notified of pre-booked meetings, and familiar with all necessary details prior to arriving onsite.
- Provide pre-event and onsite oversight of the Meeting Center and booking processes to work through any questions and concerns and gather feedback
Manage Meeting Center Resources for Business Unit Partners in Sales and Service Delivery
- Communicate with internal Sales Operations and Service Operations partners with the purpose of understanding their BU’s Meeting Center goals and objectives when onsite at our conferences
- Create and update training materials for their teams to utilize while engaging with Conferences, specifically regarding Proof of Concept meetings and the overall use of the Meeting Center
- Create meeting center booking links for Sales and Service Delivery partners utilizing SimplyBook and equip business unit partners to utilize the tool effectively
- Transfer bookings into Gartner Events Manager/Conference Navigator and troubleshoot changes, cancellations, and conflicts
- Manage the booking tool availability and maintain booking data post conference to evaluate utilization and quantify value.
- Manage an inbox of requests and communicate with Gartner associates and conference attendees to ensure their meetings are scheduled correctly and reflecting accurately in Conference Navigator
- Partner with Sales and Service Delivery Operations to track meeting center usage and collect and analyze quantitative data
Who you’ll interact with:
Internal Conference Contacts
- Conference Strategic Partnerships, Conference Business Technology Solutions, Conference Logistics, Client Experience Team (CET), Conferences Branding & Journey, Conferences Content Team, Attendee Communications Team
Internal Gartner Contacts
- Sales leaders, Service Delivery leaders, Sales/Service Operations
- Experiential Marketing team and other BU Leaders as needed
External Conference Contacts
- Conference Attendees - Gartner Clients and Prospects
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of conference experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong organizational skills: able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong technical skills: able to easily navigate complex programs, websites, and applications
- Client focused with proven customer service skills
- Strategic thinker: able to work issues through to resolution
- Proactive and decisive with a high sense of urgency
- Communicative and collaborative with strong oral and written communication skills
- Travel to Gartner conferences is required (5-10%)
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,400 USD - 107,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84793
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.