Senior member of the Global Creative Journey & Branding team with responsibility for onsite branding experiences across a portfolio of client facing global conferences, both operationally and creatively. Work cohesively with other Conference Center of Excellence teams to strategically plan and execute physical and digital experiences that align to the overall creative, planning and execution of the conference attendee journey.
- Lead the creative journey for external conferences with a focus on global conference delivery (including clients and prospects) in conjunction with leaders across the global portfolio through the build, branding elements and digital platforms of Gartner conferences.
- Management of operational process and project management through planning and onsite or virtual execution at external conferences.
- Project manage the planning and implementation of signage, build, branding, furniture and finishing/accessory requirements for selected events in collaboration with the wider conferences team.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of operational process and project management playbooks to maximize the impact of the role and team.
- Creative, innovative, and proactive approach to all aspects of the role – constantly seeking to exceed past experiences and increase effectiveness across all processes.
- Collaboration with Gartner internal stakeholders to strategically advise and support their event objectives throughout the process, culminating with the conference experience.
- Build excellent relationships with vendor partners – leading them to a Gartner level of creativity, innovation and passion in their conference planning and delivery.
- Effective financial management and predictability including budget creation, cost negotiation and accurate forecasting.
- Recruit, retain and coach a team of agile, customer focused, operational experts.
- Build team infrastructure to scale and operate efficiently.
- Flawless execution of the attendee journey across global conferences and events.
- Conference consistency through standardized and operational processes, project management and best practices both during planning and onsite execution.
- Self-starter, proactive and motivated, with ability to autonomously follow through on tasks to completion.
- Innovative and creative approach to all aspects of the role with a focus on cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional execution of attendee, client, and prospect experiences.
- Achievement of Gartner business unit objectives.
- Executive presence as a representative of Gartner Conferences to the wider Gartner Organization
- Effective vendor partner relationships.
- Excellence in financial management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8 Years Event Management, Branding and/or Experiential & Event Marketing Experience.
- Proven creative and operational management responsibility & management of teams.
- Proven event operational and project management skills.
- Proven experience in managing agency and vendor partners.
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience in creation of event spaces/environments/floor plans.
- Proven and exceptional project management skills, effective management of time and prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills especially with senior level professionals, cross-functionally and with agency partners.
- Effective people management skills and leadership.
- Motivated team player with desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change and strive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations.
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Client focused, solution oriented, and collaborative.
- High sense of urgency, decisiveness, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Fully competent in Microsoft office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and similar in G-Suite
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of time
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 79,200 USD - 123,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84788
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.