About the role:
Experienced member of the Creative Journey & Branding Team with responsibility for digital branding experience across a portfolio of internal and external global conferences. Plan and execute the creative and operational aspects of conferences with a focus on development and creation of digital and creative/graphic elements that enhance the attendee journey. Conference planner with responsibility for the development, management and execution of various conference elements relating the attendee journey.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the creative journey for Gartner’s external conferences and internal (corporate) events with a focus on impactful attendee (delegate, sponsors, and associates) journeys across the global portfolio focusing on Digital Experience and in conjunction with build and branding elements
- Creation of basic 2D design elements and motion graphics
- Management of operational process, and project management through planning process and execution at internal and external client events both in-person and virtual.
- Project manage the planning and implementation of all Digital Experience elements including; event technology, digital signage and other digital elements
- Collaborate with the Creative Journey & Branding team on signage, build, branding, furniture and finishing/accessory requirements for selected events in collaboration with the wider conferences team.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of operational process and project management playbooks to maximize the impact of the role and team across all regions and portfolios.
- Creative, innovative, and proactive approach to all aspects of the role – constantly seeking to exceed previous experiences and increase the effectiveness of all processes.
- Collaboration with Gartner Business Units to strategically advise and support their event objectives throughout the planning process - culminating with the conference experience.
- Build excellent relationships with the vendor partners – leading them to a Gartner level of creativity, innovation and passion towards conferences.
- Effective financial management and predictability including budget creation, cost negotiation and accurate forecasting; highlight risks, recommendations for allocation of funds and management of a production planning calendar.
- Flawless execution of the digital experience within the attendee journey across global conferences and events
- Conference consistency through standardized and operational processes, project management and best practices both during pre-conference planning and onsite execution
What You'll Need:
- 2+ Years Event Management, Branding and/or Experiential & Event Marketing Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven creative and operational management responsibility in a team setting
- Proven event operational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Management of multiple agency and vendor partners
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator or similar with experience in 2D graphic and motion graphic design preferred
- Experience in creation of event spaces/environments/floor plans
- Proven and exceptional project management skills, effective management of time and prioritization
- Creative, innovative, strategic
- Strong financial management skills
- Client focused, solution oriented and collaborative
- High sense of urgency, decisiveness, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Fully competent in Microsoft office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and similar in G-Suite
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of time
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84786
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.