Specialist, Content Compliance JD
Location: Gurgaon, India
Gartner is a company built on trust. Adherence to the highest standards of ethics and integrity is critical to maintaining the trust we have with our clients and the market. It is also essential to the continued success of our brand.
About this role:
Specialist, Content Compliance role holders are responsible for ensuring conformity with Gartner’s Content Compliance Policy by clients and other third parties with permission to use Gartner’s intellectual property.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with multiple intake queues containing inbound requests and questions from various internal colleagues and Gartner clients worldwide.
- Create case files for each in our Matter Management platform; collect relevant information, data describing the content use request and the content submitted for review.
- Assess risk associated with quote requests and other proposed external use of Gartner IP and identify and recommend approaches to mitigate them as required:
- For non-complex request or questions about policy interpretations, provide the relevant guidance.
- For complex matters or those that involve a large number of quote requests or as in requests to use Gartner’s IP in the context of legal or regulatory proceedings, escalate the matter to the wider legal team as appropriate.
- Handle requests for second review of decisions under the Content Compliance Policy or escalations pertaining to refusals of use.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, particulary those teams with clients seeking to quote Gartner research externally, like Gartner Conferences and our Media product teams
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2 + years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; experience in a research, academic, marketing, legal, translation, or compliance environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Strong collaborative and team player ekills with the ability to form effective working relationships at multiple levels
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and to prioritize available resources, while meeting tight deadlines, both internally and externally with client companies
- Ability to make analytical and objective decisions, and defend judgment calls where required
- Strong attention to detail as well as tenacity to manage projects to completion
- Ability to interpret and apply policy parameters
- Ability to think creatively/ solutions-orientated
- Experience in client-facing roles, with the ability to handle conflict and be assertive when necessary, and
- Ability to work on confidential matters, exercising sound, independent judgment
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84577
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.