About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to empower organizations to accelerate growth by helping them embrace the right technology and services.
Gartner Digital Markets is the world’s largest platform for finding software and services. With more than 100 million annual visitors across four buyer destinations—Capterra, GetApp, Software Advice, and UpCity—and 70 localized sites, Gartner Digital Markets helps software and service providers build their brand, capture demand, and understand their market. As the only destination for software and services driven by independent, objective research and verified customer reviews, we help connect providers with in-market buyers to fuel growth across the full funnel.
For candidates interested in taking their next career step, Gartner Digital Markets offers the best of two worlds—the stability and resources of a large, established organization combined with the fast pace and excitement of working for a dynamic growth business. Our team is on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always transforming, providing an incredible opportunity for you to grow and learn throughout your career.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a seasoned and savvy online advertiser to join us and be part of the Gartner Digital Markets Paid Search Team for Capterra.
We are looking for an experienced data driven marketer with strong experience in Paid Search and excellent Excel skills to join our international team to help us grow and scale our marketing campaigns.
If you are up for new challenges, if you love data, if PPC is your daily bread, this is the opportunity for you where you will be able to thrive and grow!
Why you’ll want to come to work:
- Create, optimize, and grow our International PPC campaigns to drive traffic and conversion from Google, Microsoft Bing, and other search engines.
- Monitor the performance of your campaigns daily to ensure proper pacing and optimal results; evaluate weekly and monthly trends.
- Analyze campaign, ad copy, and keyword performance to find new opportunities to drive traffic, conversions, and efficiency.
- Participate in the creation of the Paid Search marketing strategy, providing quarterly forecasting.
- Contribute to the growth of the team participating in recurring meetings and effectively communicate insights, data analysis, test results, and learnings based on campaign performance.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience with all the top advertising platforms. You have 3+ years of experience across top platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.-) and are able to contribute your expertise on day one.
- A bachelor’s degree. An established foundation in business via a bachelor’s in a related field. Exceptions can be made with strong real-world experience.
- A knack for reporting and Excel. You can analyze large data sets and know all the important Excel functions like sorting, filtering, VLOOKUP, concatenations, and pivot tables.
- Inherent problem solving skills. You possess the experience, intellect and know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this, or other roles.
Check out our video to learn about who we are, and what we do:
What you’ll find:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- A hybrid work environment—enjoy the flexibility of working from home and the energy of collaborating with peers in our dynamic offices.
- New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Thursday Beer O’Clock.
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday and an additional day off for your birthday.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
And much more!
What are we:
- Action Oriented - You have what it takes to deliver measurable results, fast. We encourage and guide the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - You love learning and are excited by the potential teaching opportunities within your role. You bring respectful, radical candor to your work, with a mindset of desiring ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - You believe in the one team, shared mission philosophy. You are open to giving and receiving feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than could be accomplished alone.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84463
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.