What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We are at the center of driving impact to our business. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics, and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Director, Talent Acquisition Analytics will be a critical member of the broader TA leadership team.
Overseeing 2 direct people leaders and their teams, this highly visible role will support all of Gartner’s 700+ Talent Acquisition associates globally and will be responsible for scaling our analytical capabilities to support hiring in line with Gartner’s growth objectives.
The position reports to the Sr. Director, TA Strategy and Analytics.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build influential relationships across the organization and partner with Talent Acquisition leadership to solve complex problems and provide analytical support to effectively impact change.
- Utilizing technology, build and implement innovative and scalable reporting capabilities to identify both current and future state insights, including developing a multi-year roadmap around the evolution of TA analytics.
- Ensure analytics provide actionable insights into key indicators such as % to goal, pipeline health & velocity, time-to-fill/time-to-hire, requisition inventory, per-resource productivity, and team level capacity.
- Deliver on Talent Acquisition objectives by reporting out on overall recruiting performance and liaising with key department partners such as Recruiting Strategy and Enablement, Talent Intelligence, Recruiting Operations, People Analytics, HR, and Workforce Planning.
- Establish a customer-centric, no-limits culture across all team members
- Collaborate with our business partners – within and outside of HR – to solve business issues.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive business experience, with at least 3 years those within the people analytics space supporting a global business
- At least 5 years of people management experience, including experience managing people leaders
- Demonstrated experience telling stories with data to influence executive level clients and business partners and drive change
- Experience utilizing cutting edge technology to develop scalable solutions across a global matrixed environment
- Excellent people management skills, including recruiting, coaching, and staff development
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Strong collaborator and business partner
- Demonstrated ability to own, manage and complete projects with high quality results.
- Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Power BI, as well standard reporting tools such as Power Query
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills. Time Management and Task flexibility. Ability to multitask and change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 116,000 USD - 164,220 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84295
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.