Who we are
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission critical priorities. Our Global Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging, and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
What we’re looking for
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Global Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the clients and communities we serve and design the most effective programs to meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging, and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights, tools, and resources throughout the buyer journey.
Our Experiential Marketing team is tasked with creating programs that help convert prospects into clients through experiences that clearly demonstrate Gartner’s value proposition. The Experiential Senior Marketing Specialist is a highly collaborative, business-savvy, innovative professional who has solid experience in building marketing programs, enabling Sales, executing programs and driving business impact. You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy in a manner that drives revenue growth for the business.
What you`ll do
- Act as regional lead for program strategy and execution of core Experiential Marketing prospect engagement programs – virtual and in-person – which are designed to showcase the value of Gartner to highly qualified prospects
- Execute on Gartner Showcase strategy at regional conferences, ensuring translation and regional nuances are accommodated whilst being the Japan POC for the Global Gartner Showcase team
- Responsible for the execution of virtual Experiential programs including logistics, set-up and hosting of live events to help drive a flawless prospect experience
- Collaborate closely with Marketing partners in region, Sales Operations and Sales leadership to enable the Sales organization to maximize their success with Experiential Marketing programs
- Act as main point of contact for Sales within the Japan region
- Ensure that requests for participation in marketing programs meet the qualification criteria and set clear expectations for these qualification requirements with all relevant stakeholders
- Act as centre of excellence (e.g., adapt program strategy to the region’s needs, lead Sales training, develop communications, support best practice execution, etc.)
- Support communications and enablement in the region
- Lead translation efforts for Experiential Programs where needed e.g. Intranet pages, sales trainings, FAQs & marketing materials
- Work closely with other regional Experiential Marketing program leads to ensure consistent execution across regions and sharing of best practices globally
- Partner with peers in Integrated and Digital Marketing teams to create a seamless experience in pre-event marketing campaigns and communications, onsite experiences (when in-person) and post-event communications
- Execute programs for a portfolio of events/experiences throughout the year. Manage programs according to playbooks provided by global leads and act as the main point of contact for your region
- Responsible for measurement and success of programs, including reporting, analysis, and interpretation of trends. Leverage the positive impact of the programs and continuously innovate to improve the prospect experience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Sales leadership, Sales organization, Research & Advisory, Service Delivery, Conferences, and more, working cross-functionally to accomplish goals
What you`ll need
- Bachelor`s degree or relevant professional experience
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English language skills
- 5-8 years of business and/or marketing experience
- Demonstrated business acumen; a track record of excellent performance meeting targets and objectives
- Demonstrated experience partnering with, coaching, supporting and enabling Sales organizations
- Experience executing multiple highly complex and/or strategic marketing programs and activities
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Strong communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Strong cross-functional collaboration acumen, working with multiple levels
- Strong problem solving, strategic and critical thinking, analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, event planning and organization skills
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:84241
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.