What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role :
The Country HR Manager at Gartner is a critical partner within the HR organization. You will identify HR solutions to business needs and executive HR strategies in support of overall business objectives. What’s exciting about a role within HR, is your potential to really make an impact on Gartner’s success and incredible organizational growth.
What you’ll do:
- Provide local expertise for the Nordic region to guide best practices and ensure legal compliance in support of people programs and processes
- Lead internal communications for the country, acting as a focal point for people announcements, policies and procedures.
- Proactively manage legal risk and continually ensure compliance with local labor laws considering the whole life cycle of an associate.
- Partner with the Sales leaders and associates to drive productivity and engagement
- Build and maintain effective, credible partnerships to educate HR Partners, managers and associates on a variety of employee related issues
- Be a partner for the HR Partner community on associate initiatives.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ideally in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- A track record of progressive HR experience and a clear understanding of local legislation.
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- Someone who is constantly looking for ways to improve and an individual who will promote quality of process and policies
- Versatile and able to work with different leadership profiles.
- Someone highly collaborative who is a self-starter; takes accountability and delivers at a high standard
- Someone with the ability to communicate complex topics in a thoughtful, actionable way
What we offer:
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83988
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.