Expert Partner, IT Strategy Consulting - US Healthcare
About the role
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In today’s world, a consulting firm that is “born digital”, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartner’s research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make.
We deliver value to clients in areas such as IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartner’s clients to execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Growth and Transformation
- Applications, Infrastructure and Security Modernization
- Sourcing and Spent Optimization
What you’ll do
Our Consulting Expert Partners are responsible for subject matter expertise, project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management / growth. You will work with teams and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters, focusing on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience working across key components of the Cloud technology stack to support clients on their capabilities..
- Deep experience with ERP, EHR / EMR, cloud strategy and legacy modernization solutions / tools including understanding of various service providers and tools available in the marketplace
- Deep technical / solution architecture experience deconstructing business problems into actions, addressing these with various technologies.
- Experience communicating business problems and their relevant technology solutions to C-Suite audiences.
- Consulting experience working with executive enterprise leaders, addressing their mission critical priorities in a project delivery and sales capacity.
- A consistent track record of selling and managing engagements, leading multi-domain teams across geographies to exceed client expectations.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Data Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven success in achieving / exceeding revenue targets
- AWS, Azure, Google, IBM or other cloud architect certification
Who you are
- Self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrating a no-limits mindset.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to deliver work within assigned timelines.
- Ability to work in an often ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
What you will get
- Opportunity to create impact across a range of clients (size, geography, sector) to help them on their AI journey.
- Become part of Gartner ecosystem and establish personal brand in the industry on this topic (via research notes, conference presentations along with Gartner Analysts).
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 184,000 USD - 248,400 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83766
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.