About this role
Under the supervision of a U.K. based Manager, with mentoring from peer Specialists and Coordinators, provide administrative and project support to assigned analysts to maintain the analysts’ efficiency and effectiveness. The environment is fast-paced and blends the combination of collaborative interactions and independent work.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative and professional best practice services and support to increase analysts’ effectiveness.
- Proactively schedule calls and manage calendars for up to 20+ experts.
- Provide office support for analyst(s), including travel & expense management.
- Work independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, and support research documents.
- Work collaboratively on projects (as assigned by manager).
- Assist with ad hoc project support, e.g. conference / event coordination and other special assignments.
- Partner with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentation.
What you’ll need:
- Associate degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Understanding and usage of databases, analysis tools (standard reporting tools is a plus).
- Experience in an extremely fast paced work environment would be an advantage - preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service.
Who you are:
- Collaborative: experienced providing service and collaborating with global colleagues.
- Organised: skilled at multitasking, prioritising, and working under tight deadlines and high volume.
- Confident: able to make sound decisions on projects with minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented: skilled at recognizing and troubleshooting errors.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program and more!
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83656
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.