Who we are:
Gartner, the leading Research & Advisory firm, is now offering a development program for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights! Gartner’s Global Talent Lab is designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth. You will embark on a 15-18 month learning journey centered on investing in YOU.
What makes The Talent Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by thought leaders in the field with the goal to design and deepen your subject matter expertise through an extensive peer network and best-in-class research resources.
- You will work in a collaborative global setting with individuals who are helping shape the future of enterprises.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Principal Analyst, you will engage clients every day supporting their mission critical priorities, helping them to make the right decisions for their role and business. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends, and partner with peers to create actionable content for Gartner clients. You will showcase your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Expert.
- As part of the Supply Chain Planning Technologies Team you will conduct research and analysis that aligns to client priorities in certain areas of expertise, specifically you will:
- Learn the supply chain planning solutions market and the interplay between competing vendor products/solutions and offerings. Evaluate the capabilities offered by various Supply Chain Planning Technology vendors.
- Assess the systems that vendors supply and match these with end user needs.
- Help clients through the buying process. Someone who is fascinated by technology and who wants to improve clients supply chain planning impact through the application of technology.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Create clear, actionable, and consumable content.
- Predict how the Supply Chain Planning Solutions Market is developing, help clients in their decision process and assist vendors in overall market positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas through peer collaboration within your team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales and service organization and deliver outstanding client support in order to retain and grow the business.
What you’ll need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner Experts are correctly viewed as THE thought leaders of their industry. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, and management practices. Gartner Experts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
- Help us see the future & be creative. You must be a lifelong learner with foundational knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning and Supply Chain Planning Technologies
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain Planning best practices.
- Subject matter knowledge in either implementation or significant end-user/super user experience of Supply Chain Planning solutions with the ability to demonstrate how such technologies can improve the planning function and the challenges and pitfalls when selecting, implementing or using such solutions .
- Understanding of and curiosity about the larger business impact of new technology and business trends on Supply Chain Planning , and how these can be navigated successfully.
- 3-5 years of relevant and demonstrable experience.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
- Willing to occasionally travel, regionally and globally.
- Business Acumen . Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of a company's performance.
- Intellectual Agility. Critical thinker with the ability to process and understand information quickly, diagnose the issue in order to take positions and make actionable and impactful recommendations.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
- Communication. Can engage in clear, effective dialogue on complex concepts, and communicate them with poise.
- Leadership and Influence . The ability to persuade, encourage, or gain the support of others and cause them to take action.
- Ownership & Impact. Accept personal accountability, take ownership and persevere. Embraces feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement of self and clients.
- Embraces feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement of self and clients.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83309
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.