Engage with high-priority inbound leads to cultivate and qualify leads. Communicate with director level and above prospects to understand business needs, key initiatives, budget and approval processes. Lead Qualification Specialists facilitate proper lead transition to internal Account Executives to ensure a world class client experience.
Why you’ll want to come to work:
- Quickly engage with inbound leads from Gartner.com to capitalize on prospect’s interest in Gartner
- Assist in creating campaigns, recommendations, and business cases which will accelerate the sales opportunity and drive growth for the Become a Client Channel
- Execute email outreach utilizing campaign management tools, and make outbound calls to enrich prospect information and experience by understanding: o Lead profile, Key initiatives, challenges, and most critical priorities
- Utilize internal tools and work with Territory Management team to route leads appropriately
- Deliver a summary of the opportunity and background of client needs/expectations with the aligned business partners
- Coordinate and partner with sales executives to progress leads and opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Leverage internal CRM and engagement platforms to track opportunities and completed sales
- Continuous professional development through world class training, sales coaching, and mentorship with access to industry leading research and thought leadership
- Ability for career growth within the team – Professional mentorships, continuous coaching, and upward mobility for high performers
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of business experience - experience in the information technology space is a plus
- Telephone Sales and persuasiveness skills
- Project management skills
- Computer skills with working knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong will to win and executive presence
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 56,000 USD - 77,280 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83271
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.