About the role:
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in the ‘Global Expert Lab’ in India. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions, thus becoming industry experts.
As an Associate Principal Research Analyst aligned with the Identity and Access Management team, you will deliver advice and thought leadership in the subject through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research and analysis in various topics related to Identity and Access Management.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Predict how the Identity and Access Management markets are developing, help clients in their selection process and assist vendors in overall market positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas, through peer collaboration from your IAM research team.
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business.
What you’ll need:
- Graduate or Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges will be added advantage)
- 3-7 years of overall working experience with 2+ years’ experience working within IAM related discipline.
- Adept in analyzing and synthesizing data, identifying trends and patterns, and applying frameworks in support of research thought leadership.
- Skilled at distilling complex concepts into concise advice, and successful at developing and defending research positions.
- A self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively within a matrixed, multicultural global team.
- The ability to display executive presence and immediately establish credibility with security leaders and senior stakeholders.
- Ambitious and eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing security infrastructure landscape.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83226
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.