About the role:
As a Senior Principal Research Analyst aligned with the Security and Privacy Program Management team, you will deliver advice and thought leadership in privacy management through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings. You will bring Gartner's research and tools to life across a broad range of world-class clients. You will ask insightful questions to diagnose the causes of client challenges and recommend the best course of action.
What you will do:
● Engage senior-level executives by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources.
● Apply expansive knowledge of Gartner research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients through 1:1 interaction live or over video, workshops, small group forums, and large stage presentations.
● Write high quality, clear, actionable research documents in regard to emerging requirements, practices and technologies in the field of privacy program management while adhering to assigned timelines and deadlines.
● Actively shape the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participate in and provide feedback during the research process.
● Partner with sales and service delivery partners to increase account growth, retention, and engagement.
What you will need:
● The ability to display executive presence and immediately establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
● Bachelor's degree minimum, preferably from a leading institution in the field.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in related field or industry either through experience as a practitioner (preferred) or exposure as a consultant, or both.
● Subject matter expertise in Privacy Program Management at executive level
● The ability to distill large volumes of data into key findings and organize ideas in a logical pattern using clear communication to convey those ideas.
● Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
Who you are:
● Enjoy helping clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities.
● Excellent collaborator with the ability to quickly build rapport and gain client trust.
● Confident presenter and a high level of executive presence.
● Analytical thinker with the ability to process information quickly and make actionable recommendations.
● A self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively within a matrixed, multicultural global team.
● Adept in analyzing and synthesizing data, identifying trends and patterns, and applying frameworks in support of research thought leadership.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 105,000 USD - 140,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83220
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.