The Global Client Success team members align themselves to the North America & Internal Account Executive teams to deliver value to Global accounts and ensure they have got the conviction to renew and grow their partnership with the Evanta conference business. Critical role that drives client retention and builds a strong foundation for growth.
What You Will Do:
· Serve as primary point of contact for clients as it relates to client onboarding and maximizing the components of their sponsorship package whether virtual or live conference (logo, booth, registration, product literatures, promotional banners)
· Support assigned Global accounts sold by North America & International Account Executive (AE) teams
· Understand the sponsor products and act as trusted advisor during the course of an event cycle to assure best use of each purchased product offering
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s business, industry to drive meaningful engagement and strategically align to provide value-added interactions
· Partner with AE’s to hold calls with Marketing & Sales power contacts to ensure a mutual understanding of client’s goals, objectives, and measurements of success.
· Support AE in identifying potential new revenue opportunities
· Work with both North America & International AE teams to ensure consistency in value delivered to client across geographies
· Collaborate effectively with the wider conference business: operations, content, program management and marketing teams to enable the success of clients
· Partner with the Sales Organization to drive satisfaction, account retention and growth
· Support Account Executive through client renewal process by presenting on evidence of value received as confirmed by the client to be utilized in driving the renewal
· Partner with Content Liaison to ensure alignment of sponsor content to event content
· Participate in client facing meetings including quarterly business review’s representing Evanta’s service value story and the strength of our sponsorships
· Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent pro-active client interactions to understand client’s business, industry, and mission critical priorities
· Drive high client call activity to ensure timely on-boarding and pro-active service delivery pre-event, onsite and post-event
· Evaluate and track the client experience at every conference allowing for improved processes and actions
· Provide evidence of value received as confirmed by the client to be utilized in driving the renewal
· Join Sales on client calls and meetings as needed to support sales or secure a renewal
What You Will Need:
· Passionate about service delivery and driven by client success
· Strong business acumen
· Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner
· and high degree of professionalism
· Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and persuading others
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize and work under pressure
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Proficiency in the MS Office suite and G-suite
· Willingness to travel and offer onsite event support to clients (4-8 events a year)
· Willingness to travel to client facing meetings
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years in account management or client Success
· Events experience preferred, not required
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,800 USD - 96,600 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83210
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.