About this role:
As a member of the Marketing Operations team, you will enable campaign execution as the expert of the Marketing Automation Platform (Eloqua) and other related digital products. The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the planning, building and deployment of email marketing campaigns as a channel to drive attendee engagement and event registration and participation.
What you'll do:
- Campaign Planning: Work with the greater marketing team to gather inputs and assets needed for email campaigns, including audience identification and segmentation, campaign logic, HTML/design, email copy, analytics, etc.
- Email Creation: Build email templates and edit HTML, utilizing tools such as Eloqua Email Creator or Knak, including complex dynamic variables
- Marketing Automation Configuration: Build email streams according to campaign logic in marketing automation platform
- Campaign Testing: Stage and test emails, quality check emails, audience/segmentation and campaign logic
- Deployment: Execute email marketing (schedule, send and measure)
- Quality Assurance: Monitor campaigns to ensure automation is working as designed
- Reporting: Enable reporting on email marketing results (open rates, CTRs, unsubscribes, a/b test results)
- Campaign Optimization: Provide recommendations on opportunities to improve and optimize email effectiveness (CTAs, copy, segmentation, subject lines, format)
Marketing Automation Systems Development
- Technology Integration - Work with the greater marketing team for ongoing development of Marketing Automation platform including additional integration projects with CRM and increasing capabilities with current systems
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Eloqua experience (preferred)
- Proficient in HTML for email building
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience with CMS or CRM (preferred)
- Business acumen and professional verbal/non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 56,000 USD - 77,280 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83132
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.