About this Role:
This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. The University Project Specialist will be the main support for all things University Recruiting, designated University Recruiters, and all other business units hiring matriculating students. This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and always maintains a high degree of professionalism. The University Project Specialist must deliver strong results in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to flex priorities and adapt to change. Effective verbal and written communication skills are critical in this role, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize work. A high level of customer focus, strong attention to detail, and a proactive approach in anticipating candidate, leadership, recruiter, and business unit needs is essential.
What you’ll do:
Coordinate all candidate interviews and meeting logistics including:
- Scheduling of sales candidate recruiter interviews via outlook and sending detailed confirmation emails.
- Reserving conference rooms, coordinating video conferences, and supporting web-ex meetings.
- Coordinating candidate/attendee travel and logistics for large functions. Reconcile business expenses via purchasing card.
- Responsible for processing reimbursement forms for candidate travel expenses for large events.
- Responsible for data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process including input of relevant data into Gartner CRM and Workday.
- Inputting resumes after onsite events, ensuring candidates are in correct step and notes are complete.
- Provide exceptional care when hosting onsite candidate interviews. Ensuring that the candidates are comfortable with the interview process.
- Register and pay for events
- Create events in Gartner CRM
- Book Hotel rooms for recruiter and business for University events
- Ship collateral
- Schedule and guide 1:1 meetings
- Logistics and catering for on University events
- Update trackers and budget sheet with paid dates, confirmation numbers, sponsorship details, etc.
- Answer University Advisory Board questions on events and expenses.
- Assist with invitational, blitz, super days monthly
- Keep an accurate University Budget based on school, recruiter T&E, large events, and other expenses.
- Keep 700+ job boards up to date and accurate with 35+ job postings
- PowerPoint Presentations/Excel Reports when needed.
- Ordering/requests for more/new collateral
- Gather data on Universities
- Coordinate and execute logistics for national partner and onsite events
- Create processes and procedures, share bet practices with recruiting team
- Social media posts to promote events, milestones, etc.
- Help promote associate referral program and quality talent
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by leadership.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Business experience preferably in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Proven experience supporting a team of recruiters/managers in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83035
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.