Gartner are looking for a self-starting, proactive and organised Sales Coordinator to support the Gartner ANZ Sales team based in Sydney. This will naturally be a fast-paced and critical role so will require high levels of stakeholder management and drive. The role of Sales Coordinator is imperative to ensure that senior stakeholders and Sales teams can run their day seamlessly and effectively.
What will you do:
Support the Sales Managers and their sales teams:
- Organize offsite/onsite team and client events
- Coordinate and manage communication and correspondence with local suppliers for events organization
- Assisting with the day to day running of the office and resolving ad-hoc problems
- Complete additional projects as assigned by management
Support for Sales VPs:
- Driving program execution administration on key programs identified for the region – this will include collating data for analysis; ensuring PPT packs and other relevant communication (posters etc) are prepared, and project manage against timelines drawn up
- Assisting with scheduling and booking meetings, travel, managing expenses, and with any administrative help
- Scheduling regular deal review boards and hackathons for all relevant BU’s
- Providing support with planning and executing marketing and internal communications activities (newsletters etc)
Events organization & support:
- Help organize, co-ordinate and manage various team events in the ANZ region (ie Blitz Days, Ops Reviews, Kickoffs, Charity Events, etc)
- Internal communication: keep all Sales team members up to date about briefings, events and analyst visits
- Prepare invitation for clients and internal associates in all sales events, briefings, summits, symposiums
- Proactive approach in gathering ideas & demands from Sales Team member in local events
Strategic Planning & Marketing support:
- Work with Gartner’s Global PR and Marketing team in regards with the local Sales organization’s requests and activities
- Ensure sales teams are being provided with marketing materials issued by the regional Marketing team
- Support Sales Manager with strategic planning of marketing actions (support with regular update and enlargement of prospects database, helping with research and collaboration with respective global team)
- Ability to function in a dynamic and rapidly changing sales and technology environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to communicate effectively with senior level management / clients
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently in a prioritised way.
- Autonomous and self-
- High level of attention to detail
- Fully competent in Microsoft office products
- Excellent team player
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:83008
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.