About this role:
This fast-paced, dynamic, creative role within Gartner’s Proposal Center of Excellence is key for strengthening Gartner’s global value proposition and achieving strategic growth goals. Collaborate daily with smart, creative colleagues who look for innovative solutions to evolving challenges. If you love working with high-performing people in a culture of continuous improvement and personal growth, we want to connect with you.
What you’ll do:
- Support a wide range of proposal and presentation development efforts for global commercial enterprises.
- Create strategic, client-focused end-to-end PowerPoint proposals that efficiently and impactfully convey client needs and Gartner’s value proposition.
- Refresh/update stakeholder-provided PowerPoint content to correct errors and/or enhance messages, visuals and brand compliance.
- Leverage existing research, collateral or previously created content to improve presentation materials and promote/reinforce Gartner brand consistency.
- Translate complex concepts and/or disparate pieces of content into clear, cohesive messaging and visuals.
- Develop and leverage a proficient knowledge of Gartner services and competitor strengths/weaknesses to help guide collaborative development of value proposition and differentiator content.
- Lead RFx response development by creating schedules, conducting meetings, ensuring compliance with RFx requirements, obtaining necessary approvals and driving responses to successful, on-time completion.
- Support efficiency and continuous improvement by identifying, creating and regularly updating boilerplate content.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the content repository.
- Actively participate in proposal team programs and initiatives such as content libraries, building new approaches, increasing usage and adoption of proposal tools.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience crafting proposals and/or other value proposition-based client-facing content/communications, preferably in the IT, risk advisory, management consulting or professional services industries.
- High proficiency working in MS PowerPoint, with an understanding of slide design and page layout fundamentals and best practices.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and complete tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to balance keen attention to detail with big-picture storytelling.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate globally to meet team goals, ensure customer satisfaction and support strategic initiatives.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,800 USD - 96,600 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82900
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.