This is a hybrid position that will sit in Barcelona, Spain.
About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
About the role:
This is a new role, created to support Gartner’s growing Security Operations team. As a Security Analyst, you will be supporting the team in a multitude of disciplines, including Incident Response, Investigations, and various project efforts to uplift our capabilities. You will join and learn from a group of passionate information security professionals dedicated to Preventing, Detecting, and Responding to threats. Our team is filled with lifelong learners who are consistently researching ways to better defend and stay ahead of the threats of tomorrow. We are also a collaborative, flexible group, where good ideas are brought forth and acted upon, whether they come from the most experienced or the newest members of the team.
What you will do:
- Join the global team in investigating daily events while learning concepts around investigative theory and Incident Response methodology for both on-Prem and Cloud Environments
- Provide individual contributor support towards major SOC initiatives and projects
- Bring your own ideas and solutions to a fast-paced, growing, and evolving team centered around operational excellence
- Gain exposure on how to Threat Hunt for evil, find misconfigurations, and other anomalous activity
- Assist in driving automation initiatives, enhancing analyst capabilities and workflows while eliminating monotonous tasks
- Contribute insights towards innovative and cutting-edge detection content aligned with ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, and various other cyber security frameworks
What you will need:
- Passion for security and solving tomorrow’s problems
- Security+ or higher level of certification centered around information security
- Ideal candidates will have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or a related field, or 2+ years of experience in Information security
- Exposure to cloud environments is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this, or other roles.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Spanish lessons.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82709
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.