This is a unique opportunity to join our fast-growing team in Gartner’s Global Product Management organization. Here you’ll work with a group of data scientists, engineers, UX designers and other product managers to drive significant business impact to client retention. Our mission is to create effortless, customer-centric, habit-forming digital experiences that enable clients to solve their mission critical priorities. The Associate Product Manager plays a critical role in driving analysis, ideation, requirements, and implementation of enhancements to our Client Experience Notifications product, the company’s #1 driver of client digital engagement.
We are looking for an analytic-minded, creative-thinking, impact-driven, self-motivated, data-storytelling problem solver. The successful candidate will assist other product manager teammates with analysis as well as own their own projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our efforts to drive client engagement as well as Gartner’s revenue growth and retention.
What You Will Do
- Ideate, size, scope, execute and analyze enhancements to our Client Experience Notifications product suite’s Email Notifications to drive quantifiably impact to client satisfaction and thereby retention rates.
- Leverage qualitative feedback from client and partner interviews to uncover user needs through exploratory and focused conversations.
- Mine quantitative data to drive insights, inform hypotheses, prioritize development and size opportunity.
- Build consensus amongst product leaders, engineering, and business on prioritizing the product roadmap based on client and business value.
- Implement a “lean” approach to product development where you – along with your design and engineering teams – strive for early validation of learnings and continuously iterate to achieve our goals.
- Direct efforts for email template design, content management, audience building, delivery setup and analysis.
- Participate with your scrum team in sprints to build a product roadmap, define MVP functionality, collect user feedback, and analyze the results.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA (or equivalent) is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience working as a business analyst or digital product manager.
- Love quantitative/qualitative problem solving and are excited about defining and driving use cases, product features/requirements, roadmaps, and release plans through data.
- Experience in gathering input from and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders across businesses.
- Significant demonstrated fluency in leveraging Excel, Power BI, Tableau or other business intelligence and data visualization tools to drive problem definition, ideation, solutioning and data storytelling.
- Experience in writing detailed and thorough requirements documentation in story format is a plus.
- Fluency in lean product principles and agile development lifecycle is a plus.
- Outstanding project management skills involving internal and external stakeholders with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated history of getting the most out of diverse cross-functional teams across business, UX, data science and technical stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them proactively.
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,800 USD - 96,600 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82699
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.