About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business comprises three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About the role:
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Associate Software Developer for our CRM team located in Gurugram, India.
In this key technical role, you are responsible for developing and maintaining CRM applications using SugarCRM and its integrations to other business systems. You will be a part of the SCRUM team along with a product owner, scrum master and other developers collaborating with other teams, Devops and business stakeholders.
What You Will do:
- Design, implement, test, and maintain our CRM platform using SugarCRM and setup integrations to various systems.
- Create unit, integration, and end to end test automation for QA functions.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Implement Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas.
- Responsible for implementation effort estimation.
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology.
You should be passionate, self-motivated with a proven track record in implementing CRM applications and integrations. You should be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 2 – 4 yrs of experience with Sugar CRM.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse integration technologies. Experience integrating applications involving CRM, middleware, marketing automation, product catalog, etc.
- Experience with various development tools such as Jira, Git, Bit Bucket, Jenkins CI, PHP Unit, Selenium, Nightwatch JS etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this, or other roles.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82671
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.