Sales Advisor - Inside Sales - Gartner Digital Markets
Want the excitement of working for a startup, the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation? Gartner Digital Markets offers all that and more. Our four brands — Software Advice, Capterra, GetApp, and UpCity — are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software.
Software Advice is growing and looking for energetic, outgoing and optimistic people to join our inside sales team. In this role, you’ll consult with software buyers on the right tools to help their small businesses grow. We offer uncapped commission and an incredibly fun culture. Whether you have a few years of sales experience under your belt, are new to sales or the tech industry, this is a great opportunity for anyone with a driven and competitive spirit.
What you’ll do:
- Advise software buyers. Consult small business owners with their needs and recommend software systems that best help them to achieve their goals.
- Make lots of calls. While there’s no cold calling in this role, most of the calls will be outbound. You’ll need to come in each day ready to hit the phone and qualify buyers.
- Communicate company needs accurately. We want our software vendor clients to be able to pick up the conversation exactly where we left off.
- Generate revenue (and commission!) . We make money when we successfully match software buyers with our vendors. Uncapped commission means the more buyers you advise, the more money you’ll make!
What you have:
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure. A year or two of previous sales experience in any setting is ideal, but we’re really looking for the right personality traits — eager candidates who are strongly motivated to succeed.
- High energy. You have boundless enthusiasm and can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You start each morning with a positive attitude and ready to make an impact.
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Great communication skills. We get paid for making great matches between software buyers and vendors. Quality communication is crucial.
- Thick skin. In sales, sometimes you’ll get hung up on. Sometimes people might be less than cordial. It’s just part of the job.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, and generous benefits, including a robust time off allowance and great perks.
Interested? Apply today.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 30,400 USD - 54,500 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82622
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.