About this Role:
We are searching for an Associate HR Partner to join our growing Global Services & Delivery HR team! The Associate HR Partner provides HR support to our GS&D HR team, which supports circa 3,000 associates globally. This role will also provide HR consultation and support to managers and associates in multiple business units, primarily the Executive Services and Client Services Organisations and may support various projects and initiatives.
What you’ll do:
· Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in BU(s)
· Assist with the implementation of company-wide and business unit (BU) specific HR programs and processes.
· Provide analytical and decision support to the team through a combination of qualitative research and quantitative analysis, leveraging HR tools and dashboards
· Assist in building collaborative relationships within both assigned business units and the greater HR team (Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, etc.)
· Where applicable, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
· Ensure the integrity of data housed within our HRIS systems in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
· Support associates on and off-boarding, and provide employee relations assistance throughout the associate (employee) lifecycle.
· Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Preferably prior HR-related experience,
· Solid analytical capability
· Ability to create compelling communication tools, including decks, presentations, executive summaries, one-pagers, etc.
· Versatility and ability to adapt to different profiles across the organisation
What we offer:
· Being part of a truly global HR team which great international exposure and experience
· Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
· Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82615
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.