Gartner - Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Account Executive – Large Enterprises Czechia
IT Research Advisory Practice
- Impactful position responsible for strategic Large Enterprise Clients in Czechia!
- Gartner acquired KPC-Group in Czechia, Prague to invest in local expansion and client support
- Fortune's World’s Most Admired Companies 2016 - 2023 Accolades
- Our global associate population has grown over 400% in the past 15 years to 20000 associates!
A sales career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive training and personal development programs
- Top Class New Hire Training Program
- Winner’s Circle and Eagle Recognition awards
- Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip YoY
- Uncapped Commission Earnings
- Coaching culture with Commitment to and Focus on Learning and Development
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression
This is a highly visible and impactful Account Executive role responsible for Gartner’s strategic Large Enterprise Accounts in Czechia, helping thus shape the IT Innovation for the country’s Top Large Enterprises and Organizations!
The successful candidate will become a Trusted Advisor and business partner to CxOs in strategic large enterprise organizations, helping them achieve their mission-critical priorities and solve issues impacting their technology decisions.
As a Large Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with CxOs and other top decisionmakers responsible for IT related mission critical agenda and decisions in the public sector organizations in order to drive meaningful high impact value of Gartner’s service to match their decision-making and knowledge-based needs, and position Gartner as indispensable IT Research Advisory Partner to achieve 100% retention.
- Drive growth of our IT Research Advisory and Executive Program Advisory services via a value-based challenger sales approach
- Create a relevant long-term account strategy and roadmap for your designated group of existing clients in order to create bespoke value-added service, drive retention and generate new business.
- Establish strong relationships with local delivery colleagues as well as internationally, focusing on the highest service quality to your accounts as well as driving to personal target over-achievement.
- Experience in direct sales to top level decision-makers and their teams in Large Enterprise organizations in the Czech Republic
- Passion for IT innovation & helping clients make the right decisions, impacting the country’s competitive advantage
- Strong internal drive for best performance/results, setting ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow and improve
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of targets and Top Performance award/recognition
- Experience and ability to understand organization-wide issues and to align them to value added Information Technology solutions helping clients achieve their mission-critical priorities.
- Strong natural curiosity, the ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd level to uncover the real need of the clients
- Excellent Active Listening with Clear & Concise Communication Skills
- Can do attitude, solution focused problem solver who enjoys growing through a challenge
- Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
- Feedback seeking, coachable with strong learning agility
- Business fluent in Czech and English (both written and spoken)
- We guide the Leaders who shape the world in IT and other major areas of business
- Global Revenue of $5.48B in 2022 with consistent track record of sustainable growth
- Over 2200 research advisory analysts and experts worldwide
- Member of S&P 500, with offices in ~ 85 countries
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82596
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.