What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
We are searching for an Associate HR Partner to join our growing HR team supporting our Global Business Sales business unit. The Associate HR Partner will collaborate with the HR team and the business to execute HR initiatives in line with the organization’s strategic objectives. By developing strong internal client relationships and providing coaching, the AHRP will drive people management initiatives. This role will also provide HR consultation and support to managers and associates and may at times support a variety of special projects and initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in assigned business unit (GBS).
- Partner with the business unit to support performance management processes.
- Assist with the implementation of company-wide and business unit specific HR programs and processes.
- Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships within both assigned business units and the greater HR team (Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
- Ensure the integrity of data housed within our HRIS systems in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
- Support associates on and off-boarding and provide employee relations assistance throughout the associate (employee) lifecycle.
- Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in HR or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, decision-making skills and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
- HR Generalist skills including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, performance management, recruitment, and training and development is preferred.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82515
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.