About this role:
In the Transformation Office, the Manager, Change Management & Communications will orchestrate change management and communications efforts for cross-business unit transformation implementations, while driving consistency in approach, messaging, and success measurements.
There will be a heavy focus on writing, editing, and distributing effective communications. The ideal candidate has a passion for writing and leveraging best-in-class communication methodologies to maximize engagement, understanding, and adoption of new processes and technology.
About the Transformation Office:
Are you someone who thrives on driving transformation and making an impact? You’ve come to the right place. The Transformation Office brings together the power of program management, change management, and data strategy & enablement teams to orchestrate critical transformation programs across Gartner.
We are a growing team that translates corporate strategy into the execution and delivery of initiatives that support Gartner’s mission. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic group that partners closely with leaders across the organization to enable collaboration, drive continuous improvement, and maximize business value.
What you’ll do :
- Develop and execute the strategy for orchestrating internal change management and communications efforts across major transformation initiatives in a consistent manner.
- Lead communications planning, writing, editing, and publishing for the Transformation Office.
- Deliver creative, compelling, and effective communications that tell a story tailored to the target audience, to drive awareness and adoption of changes.
- Translate complex information into clear, simplified messaging through a variety of verbal and written communication channels.
- Produce high-quality and effective communications, onboarding/training, and status update deliverables that align with Gartner’s brand standards and culture.
- Identify and leverage subject matter experts to help develop accurate messaging.
- Build and execute comprehensive change management plans, align and collaborate with critical partners, ensure timeliness of deliverables, and drive successful outcomes.
- Proactively manage stakeholders and hold them accountable to meeting deadlines. Actively drive the review/approval process to ensure successful delivery on the due date.
- Facilitate change management status update and collaboration meetings.
- Define and measure success metrics to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of communications and change management efforts, leveraging this data to inform continuous improvement on future initiatives.
- Support program management efforts and special projects as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or US equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a communications function
- Project, program, and/or change management experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and editorial skills tailored to meet the needs of different team members, senior management and executive leadership in a cross-cultural business environment.
- Proficient understanding of brand standards and how to properly apply them.
- Must be well organized, methodical and pay close attention to detail.
- Able to work well in a highly collaborative cross-discipline team.
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed.
- Proven ability to collaborate in a global/matrix environment.
- Strong work ethic with focus on meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Solution minded, detail-oriented and firm yet flexible.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to break down complex business problems into meaningful components that are understandable by various levels.
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs.
- Tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Google Suite (Google Drive, Drive File Stream, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 92,000 USD - 130,410 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82500
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.