About this role:
In Gartner’s Services Analytics & Productivity team, we innovate the way the service teams help clients receive value and enable smarter decision making by functional leaders who are our clients. This role would entail supporting cross-functional efforts to proactively uncover new ideas, opportunities, and strategies on the way we function as a services & delivery organization to drive higher client retention. You will also have opportunities to work on several business initiatives and contribute to problem solving leading to continuous improvement. You will work with senior stakeholders and provide analytical insights to solve business problems. This is an excellent opportunity providing exposure around problem solving, stakeholder management and leadership thereby delivering exceptional business impact defined in terms of client retention and service team productivity.
What you’ll do:
- Understand business context by interacting with stakeholders and translate their requirements into analytical problems
- Derive deep and relevant business insights through data analytics using variety of analytical tools and present the findings to business stakeholders
- In addition to quantitative analyses, leverage qualitative problem solving to develop more rounded business solutions
- Play key role in driving end to end cross-functional global projects that drive strategic priorities across Gartner
- Work with senior stakeholders to define problem statements, provide initial scope, and bring together cross-functional teams to help problem-solve and drive execution
- Support strategic decision making through a deep understanding of the business supported by descriptive analysis, proof-of-concept curation, and effective prioritization
- Drive transparency and clear communication across projects
- Synthesize inputs, constraints and expected outcomes across teams to inform strategic decision making
- Ensure successful roll-out of projects by working with cross-functional teams across L&D, Comms, Ops, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Graduation in Engineering, Maths or Statistics from institute of repute, MBA would be preferred
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics with exposure to variety of data tools: expertise in SQL is critical, feature engineering experience in Python would be preferred; Experience in Power BI for the purposes of insight generation is good to have
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in project management and execution: ideally with cross functional projects involving process design and change management in a global set up
- Deep analytical thinker with strong experience in deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy along with a strategic mindset to interpret and bring out the ‘so what’ from data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; Be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill on them proactively
- Experience, maturity, and ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines; proficient in multitasking; Experience working in a global set-up
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82414
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.