About this role:
Under the supervision of a U.S.-based Manager, with mentoring from peers and stakeholders, provide administrative, project, and process support to the Assurance Research & Advisory practice to help maintain and improve business efficiency, effectiveness, and growth. The environment is fast-paced and blends a combination of collaborative interactions and independent work.
What you’ll do:
Administrative Support: Responsibilities include independently managing senior manager calendar, scheduling meetings across multiple time zones, making travel reservations and processing visa applications, coordinating equipment & supplies for offices/home offices, assisting with on-boarding new team members, and other administrative requests as needed.
- Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
- React promptly and follow-through on all requests.
- Proactively communicate with all aligned associates on a regular basis.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business and reporting tools.
- Some travel may be required
- Maintain client lists, distribution lists, team specific databases and trackers, and/or collaborative platforms.
- Co-manage client continuing education credit process(es)
- Ensure processes are properly documented or existing documentation is updated as changes occur.
- Adhere to established policies, processes, and guidelines.
Process & Project Management : Provide support for Gartner Research & Advisory initiatives and special projects. Will be expected to understand the purpose of and regularly utilize Gartner tracking and reporting tools.
- Support of multiple projects and ongoing processes simultaneously.
- Using Gartner data sources, responsible for some monthly data compilation and assisting with Power BI report production as needed:
- Using Gartner data sources, facilitate accurate and timely reporting, collating information for monthly and quarterly retrospectives, town hall(s), and semi-annual or annual performance reviews.
- Manage or assist with ad hoc projects.
- Utilize team’s project management tool to track project/process progress.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma. Associate degree or equivalent preferred a minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- 1-2+ years administrative experience (internal or external customers) in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications Suite and G-Suite:
- Particularly, intermediate knowledge of Excel–e.g., using formulas and the ability to design and develop Excel or Google Sheet dashboards.
- Strong graphics skills with the ability to develop and update PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations.
- Experience with WebEx and MS Teams
- Experience with or knowledge of Trello.
- Experience managing multiple priority projects and tasks concurrently.
- Excellent writing skills, strong mathematics skills, and an eye for detail.
Who you are:
- Self-starter, must be able to own, manage, and complete projects and tasks with minimal instruction.
- Must be flexible, cordial, poised, efficient, and work well with a wide variety of personalities and across varying levels of seniority.
- Candidate must possess strong critical thinking, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Candidate must have a strong sense of personal commitment and ability to embrace change.
- Candidate must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively and demonstrate a client service mindset in all interactions.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and organize effectively.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 41,600 USD - 59,800 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82315
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.