About the role:
The Graphic Designer will create and implement designs across media (print, digital, web, PowerPoint) aligned with brand guidelines and business partner objectives.
What You Will do:
- Create and implement designs, both templated and non-templated, across media (print, digital, web, PowerPoint) aligned with brand guidelines and business partner objectives.
- Leverage templates and adapt them to fit the needs of various communications.
- Work on producing ebooks, whitepapers and a range of research repackages from start to finish.
- Take a high-level design concept from a Senior Graphic Designer (i.e. an e-book or infographic design) and leverage it to create supporting assets like social cards, web banners or email headers.
- Support asset creation and maintenance including: photo sourcing, retouching and digital optimization; icon and illustration creation; template creation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with your teammates, designers, writers, editors, project managers and our operations team to deliver best-in-class creative in support of our business partner’s objectives.
- Welcome all feedback with the goal of continuous improvement. Leverage best practices and feedback to evolve and perfect your designs aligned with our brand strategy.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. Transition easily between multiple projects and manage them and your time from start to finish.
- Release perfect files: flawless print-ready files or digitally optimized files.
What You Will Need:
- University degree in graphic design, digital design or similar major/concentration.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in a graphic designer role, and experience working in a corporate environment on a creative team is a plus.
- Portfolio of both digital and print design samples. You can speak to your role in the creation of each piece.
- Design skills including a meticulous eye for typography, colour and layout. Experience using grids, style sheets, and ideally a pattern library. Full command of print as a medium, including creating print-ready assets and sending final files to the printer.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert in Microsoft Office programs including Word and PowerPoint on a Mac platform as well as Google Workspace.
- Working knowledge of digital design principles including responsive design for web and email plus a working understanding of HTML/CSS, (coding experience is not required.)
- Experience with Sketch and/or Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of simple animation in Adobe After Effects and working knowledge of Adobe Premier are a plus.
- Attention to detail, you meticulously check your own work.
- Must have strong written / verbal/interpersonal communication skills and exceptional collaboration skills.
- You’ve researched Gartner, you know what we do, offer and who our audience is and you can’t wait to dive in.
What you will get :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82028
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.