About this Role:
We're looking for an extremely proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to work in our Stamford, CT headquarters and support the Global EVP and Chief Information Officer for IT. The Executive Assistant should have prior experience providing support to the C-suite, and an energetic approach to organization and forward-thinking support. This person must demonstrate a growth mindset and the ability to partner with a wide variety of personalities at various levels, in a demanding and fast-moving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Extensive calendar management including prioritizing and scheduling meeting requests, conference calls and continuously updating schedule as needed to accommodate changes.
- Proactively scan for upcoming meetings to prepare, flag issues, make changes and align needed resources well in advance.
- Plan and execute physical and virtual meetings, domestic and international, including agenda planning and communication, facilities and food arrangements, and collaboration software.
- Arrange accommodations, transportation, meals, and activities for offsite meetings.
- Maintain active agenda list across all meetings, identifying setback schedules for preparation.
- Capture meeting minutes, conclusions, action items, owners, and deliverable timeframes.
- Create and manage detailed extensive domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Tightly manage air and ground transportation, transfers, hotel itineraries, meal plans and external and internal meetings during travel.
- Process and review T&E submissions.
- Act as the interface with internal systems to manage day to day activities such as input of performance objectives and other data, review of procurement requests, etc.
- Summarize data pulled from internal systems for analysis, review and comparison.
- Provide screening, fielding and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail and email to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in team meetings/events and other activities that improve processes and morale, supporting Gartner’s culture.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior level executive.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven ability to act with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to be forward thinking/proactive. Does not wait to be told what to do, rather is able to anticipate appropriate next steps.
- Ability to make decisions, be resourceful and work independently.
- Must have a clear understanding of confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Must be confident and comfortable dealing with multiple personality types.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Adept at research, problem-solving and project management.
- Must be highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Builder of networks.
- Detail-oriented, agile and resourceful.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 84,000 USD - 115,920 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82018
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.