About this role:
This fast-paced, dynamic, creative role within Gartner’s Proposal Center of Excellence is key for strengthening Gartner’s global value proposition and achieving strategic growth goals. Collaborate daily with smart, creative colleagues who look for innovative solutions to evolving challenges. If you love working with high-performing people in a culture of continuous improvement and personal growth, we want to connect with you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
- Help to create and translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
- Write strategic, client-focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner value proposition.
- Lead cross-functional teams and work with sales associates, consultants, pricing, contracts, and many other Gartner specialists (e.g. product, HR).
- Leverage templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
- Support both public sector bids and commercial sector proposals worldwide.
- Support global corporate proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of proposal writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
- Deep experience with U.S. Federal procurement processes
- Experience working with additional public sector procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English.
- Strong expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,800 USD - 96,600 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82015
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.