Manager, Process Improvement & Project Management, Conference Operations
This role will support process documentation and optimization initiatives across the global conference portfolio. The Manager, Process Improvement & Project Management will partner closely with Conference Delivery and Global Centers of Excellence (COEs) teams to standardize workflows, timelines and processes to increase efficiency, streamline operations, and encourage innovation. This individual will collaborate with the Conference Operations teams to identify opportunities to smart-scale the business through automation and technology.
What you will do:
- Manage key initiatives and lead cross-functional projects to propel the business forward.
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to assess needs, evaluate opportunities, and identify solutions.
- Build trusted partnerships with team members and leaders across the organization.
- Identify and incorporate data-driven metrics to assess and measure the success of projects and initiatives.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop new skills to become a utility player across the business by expanding knowledge of team operations and portfolio initiatives.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in-high performance and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management, Consulting, Administration or Customer Service
- Conference or event logistics experience preferred.
- Proven event operational skills including production schedules, budget management and event staffing.
- Exceptional collaboration skills with proven ability to build partnerships across lines of businesses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak/write clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to present to peer and leaders with confidence, poise and conviction.
- Strong analytical skills to deliver programs and strategies that effectively address business needs.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and plan work activities in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, implement and manage change and strive for continuous improvement.
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Google. Strong Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience required with an ability to build and execute functions using both pivot tables and v-lookup
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 68,400 USD - 107,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:82009
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.