About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated individual who is responsible for assisting and producing exceptional corporate events. You will be responsible for project management both pre-event and onsite contracting labor, logistics, quality control, inventory, vendor management, and creation of necessary process documentation.
What you will do:
- Train and manage team of freelance project managers located in various regions
- Ensure flawless execution by onsite set-up crew
- Work to find ways to enhance and update the onsite attendee experience
- Help to ensure accuracy of invoices for onsite Audio Visual vendors
- Create travel timelines
- Execute pre-production work for every summit
- Create 2D diagrams of hotels to ensure that all equipment will fit
- Track and record internal and external post-conference logistic feedback
- Ensure content files are prepared for the event
- Track all inventory for in person events
- Create and maintain inventory Quality Control checklist
- Send damaged equipment for repairs or replacement
- Order any additional inventory
- Assist with truck load and unload
- Create timelines for each event
- Order Power and HSIA for Summits as needed
- Update and utilize timelines per project
- Define scope, deliverables and resources needed for project work load
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or High School Diploma with equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of supervisory experience managing employees, budgets, and logistics
- Experience with providing Audio Visual support for events
- Project management experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask with a high sense of urgency
- Managing onsite vendors and documentation
- Excellent communication and experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Skilled in inventory management and tracking
- Google Drive and Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working in a warehouse and office environment daily
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness to travel to up to 7 events per year
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 54,000 USD - 84,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81821
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.