What you’ll do:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention and account growth
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing fellow sales AEs/AMs
What you need:
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81815
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.