About this role:
Gartner helps its clients make informed decisions on buying technology (e.g., software utilized by companies to manage their resources such as Human Resources, Enterprise Resources, etc.). This requires comprehensive comparative analytics and expert negotiation guidance that help achieve the best possible terms while sustaining productive vendor relationships.
As a Team Lead, you will lead a team of associates responsible for analyzing pricing information from different unstructured contractual documents that help formulate the guidance. You will develop a deep understanding of pricing models applied by different technology vendors. This role requires, amongst other parameters, a strong financial acumen and a quick grasping of different terms and concepts used in the SaaS contracts.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of associates responsible for liaising with subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) in relation to clients’ proposal review inquires for SaaS contracts.
- Lead creation and maintenance of contract benchmarks within Gartner systems based on vendor categories
- Develop a deep understanding of pricing models and commercial terms (including their potential risks and benefits).
- Oversee end-to-end project management – project planning, timeliness and project quality
- Manage resource allocation and ensure ROI of existing resources, effectively utilizing team skills and competencies
- Support periodic reporting and analysis on key performance and benchmarking metrics.
What you’ll need:
We are looking for creative, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to work in a process-driven, team-based environment. Our search for talent is centered, without exception, on the ability to be organized, pay strong attention to detail, and work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter). Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Adaptability to fast paced environment and changing business requirements while effectively prioritizing based on value of business to Gartner.
- Ability to effectively process high volume and variety of incoming requests by multi-tasking.
- Strong financial acumen and observation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and time management skills.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree with major field of study in business administration.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in contract management/contract review/vendor management; minimum 1-2 years of experience in team and project management.
- Strong understanding of pricing models in SaaS contracts.
- Prior experience of contract management and/or vendor invoicing will be considering a plus.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81514
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.