About this role:
The Sales Enablement Director will be central to launching new products and capabilities to our Global Technology Services channel. This person will own and run specific launches and/or aspects of launches with a clear focus on what our sales teams need to be successful. They will also be core to the Sales Enablement team overall, assessing top sales associate performance, identifying best practices, and translating those into actionable education and enablement resources to support sales success. The right candidate thrives in a matrix, able to collaborate with teams from Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Research & Advisory, Sales Learning and Development, Corporate Marketing, among others, to get to the right outcome for sales associates.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and run the launch for specific products and capabilities, from initial launch planning and execution to follow-up activities designed to deepen sales proficiency.
- Meaningfully contribute to Product Launch meetings to represent the voice of sales and ensure each aspect of launch is sales ready.
- Run win/loss interviews to identify bright spots to amplify and challenges to address.
- Analyze pipeline and sales data to understand progress and organize targeted enablement support in areas identified through the data, in collaboration with Sales Ops.
- Run win rooms in high value regions where to do so will help build momentum in specific teams.
- Convert launch material into steady state resources for new hires and collaborate with SL&D to bring resources into new hire training.
- Partner with other teams across Gartner to identify opportunities to drive the right messages to sales through sales tech (SFDC, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in Sales Enablement or in working with/in sales to understand what drives performance and how to build solutions that scale.
- Project and program management experience: Ability to organize and track complex projects, keep self and others on track and identify emerging issues.
- Strong relationship-building skills: Able to effectively partner with multiple teams and leaders to influence in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to analyze performance, identify markers of high performance and translate information into actionable insights so that it can be easily understood and used to drive change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver resources that can be used directly by sales in the field.
- Curiosity: Interest in understanding complex problems to identify underlying drivers and surface interesting new approaches.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years business experience in sales, sales operations or enablement, business analysis or consulting.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 116,000 USD - 164,220 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81458
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.