As an advisor, you will bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life for clients around the world. You’ll work directly with clients daily to understand their problems, share potential solutions, and guide them toward action. You may suggest a different approach, share a best practice from another industry, or point the client to an action-oriented Gartner tool to get them started on an initiative. Advisors work closely with our research team, bringing client perspectives to help guide the research agenda and client event calendar. You will also support service and revenue partners on client retention and business growth opportunities.To succeed as an Advisor, you must be passionate about working in an environment where intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and action-oriented solutions are at the core of what you do.
In this role you’ll be working with Heads of Quality and their leadership teams on critical priorities such as:
- Creating and executing a strategy for how Quality will deliver value to the business and drive business outcomes
- Developing a digital roadmap to guide Quality’s implementation of advanced analytics and digital technology
- Building a strong culture of quality where employees “live” quality
- The ideal candidate will have worked with a Quality leadership team or held roles that created consistent exposure to and working knowledge of initiatives and programs that span Quality functions (i.e., Quality strategy development and implementation, Quality digital roadmap implementation, Quality talent management etc.).
What you will do:
- Engage senior executives by establishing credibility, diagnosing needs, building relationships, having substantive content discussions, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Deliver must-have research in one-on-one meetings, workshops, small group forums, and large stage presentations
- Discern patterns among client needs to shape the direction of ongoing research and content creation
- Partner with sales and service delivery partners to increase account growth, retention, and engagement
What you will need :
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in Quality or related functions, with consistent exposure to or partnering with Heads of Quality. Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
- Strong communication and presentation skill
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81295
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.